During one of last weeks snow days I pulled together some fresh(ish) things form the fridge and made my hubby and I a killer vegetable lasagna.
Here’s a short list of the ingredients:
- 1 can Tomato Sauce *any will do, I like garlic ones
- 1 sliced Squash *was a little wilty in the fridge, so I revived the slices in some yummy tomato sauce
- 1 sliced Zuchini *was a little wilty in the fridge, so I revived the slices in some yummy tomato sauce
- 1 box Whole Wheat Lasagna noodles (they’re DELISH, trust)
- 1.5 bags Skim shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Spinach and Portobello Mushroom * which I marinated in a touch of olive oil and some White Truffle Oil we purchased on honeymoon in Italy
And that’s it!
Layer the ingredients however you like, and cook for about an hour in preheated 345 degree oven